Monday, February 23, 2015

Wave Analytics is great

Salesforce just announced Analytics Wave, the analytics tool that is not only for the common user, but also for the common smartphone user, which makes up pretty much all of us. There have been many inputs from the market of analytics tools that claim to be a tool “for the rest of us”, so I fear reporting this fact again. But in reality, there are none that I know of that (a) I can use, (b) I can find my own information on and (c) that I can use on my iPhone.

This has pretty much revolutionized the industry for analytics and is something that will take the industry by storm. Why? Because as soon as you have answered one question, most users will have a follow up question to ask. If I now know, which region is selling the most in my area, I will suddenly want to know more. Which products are selling better? Where to I personally make the most money? Are the margins the same across all of my products?


With Analytics Wave, the user can interactively model the data any way she wants it and at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment